Monday, February 11, 2008

We're going to need a bigger boat...

Eric says my new nickname is "Monster Puppy". I'm not sure how to take this news, but I'm sure he means it in the best way. My mind is a busy place, almost as busy as my body. It's hard for me to think about one thing for very long. I like variety and I guess you could say that I'm quite a mover and a shaker. Always on to the next thing and especially looking for something called "trouble". If Jenn gives me something to chew on, it's fine for about 10 seconds, then I want something else. Perhaps the couch cushion? Perhaps that tempting remote control? They seem to guard that with a passion. Anyway, the house is organized so that important things are not on my level. I'm watched all the time and when they can't pay attention to me, I have some quiet time with something to chew on in my crate (which is much too small by the way, which is weird because it keeps on getting smaller and smaller). Jenn's picking up a bigger crate this week, so my head doesn't bump into the top of it.

1 comment:

Niamh said...

Hi Royal,

I was so glad to meet you last night at Drill Team although I thought that Barbara said that you were a puppy. You look pretty big to me.

I am sure that we will be good friends and I can't wait to have the chance to run around the dog park with you, However if you sniff me in rude places I will have to tell you off!

Your friend,

Namh