Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Royal Family

These are my best friends Big Sandy and Bernie. Big Sandy has been my constant companion since I came here to live with Jenn and Eric. She has one fewer leg than I have and half a tail that looks a lot like my tail. It doesn't matter to me that she's missing a leg and it doesn't seem to matter to her either. Jenn says she's 14 years old, but I don't think I believe that. She plays like a dog half her age! Bernie is one cool dude. He's almost 4 years old and is quite reserved with me sometimes, maybe he's not sure how to handle me cause I'm so outgoing. Jenn says that Bernie is like Switzerland. Very neutral. Not wanting to get in the mix. He just likes to hang out and make sure everyone is OK. I like them both so much. Jenn says that all our doggy personalities are compatible. This is really important if you are thinking about adding another dog into your life. Jenn's going to talk more about that tomorrow...

1 comment:

Niamh said...

Royal,

You have a great family. Big Sandy and Bernie are wonderful dogs.

I had such a good time playing with you at the dog park on Monday. I love to be chased. Let's do it again soon.

Your friend,
Niamh