Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm nine months old and thinking outside the box

I could just roll over with excitement! I am nine months old today and I am so proud to say that I'm sleeping outside my crate at night. Jenn says that I've earned more freedom and as long as I'm a good puppy, I can continue to sleep in their bedroom on the floor. I'm going to try my best to not get into things that aren't mine and hold my bladder all night long. Jenn says that even though I look all grown up, she and Eric still need to help me make decisions and provide guidance because I am an adolescent, not yet an adult. Be careful not to give your puppy more responsibility than they can handle during this time of our lives. We puppies need you to manage us, particularly when we start having more freedom. Jenn keeps a close eye on me most of the time. I like that she looks out for me.

1 comment:

Ayla said...

Hi Royal,
Happy Nine Months! You are growing up so fast!

Sandi's been talking about what to do for Ruby's birthday. It seems Ruby will be 10 years old this coming Tuesday, June 24. She talks about "firing up the grill" for the special dinner. I hope I get to have some. (lately it's been vegys on the grill...which are pretty good, but maybe she will grill some real dog food)

Sandi has a new computer (finally) so hopefully she will catch up on my blog. I'm so neglected here...

Stay cool - your friend,
Ayla