Saturday, October 18, 2008

This week is starting to suck...

I am so bored! This is completely unacceptable. Eric is not entertaining me enough. The only way I can get any attention from him is to bark at him or stare at him or drool on him. I didn't even get my walk yesterday because it rained. Can you believe that? No walk, no dog park. How am I expected to live in these conditions?

Eric just talked to Jenn and she is apparently having a wonderful time at the dog trainer conference in Kentucky. She saw Dr. Robert Miller, Suzanne Clothier, Dr. Patricia McConnell, Dr. Ian Dunbar and ran into my old friends R.K. Anderson and Duffer Schultz.

Jenn is coming back tomorrow night and I cannot wait. She promised to bring me back some new toys and the latest products and treats. I'm sure she'll give me the scoop on everything she learned....

No comments: