Monday, November 3, 2008

Check out my videos from TTouch...

Here are some video clips taken by Karin, a TTouch practitioner and class assistant during this weeks training. The TTouch instructor is Kathy Cascade, who was very kind and patient with me. Jenn is there too, to reassure me that everything is AOK. In this exercise, Kathy helps me move around the poles on the floor slowly, without pulling, and to stop with my body balanced on all four feet. So much harder than I thought! This exercise really made me think and I did get a little anxious about it. So I did my "ort, ort" bark. I'm glad I was able to do this exercise to help folks new to TTouch to learn the importance of slow, thoughtful movements. This can help a dog to think, coordinate their bodies, and develop confidence.

No comments: