Friday, November 28, 2008

Yes, I am the Marking Man..the Marking Man...

So I still don't know what all this fuss is about. We went to visit Jenn's mom and dad for that holiday with all the food. We arrived and when I walked through the house, it smelled like their little poodle Bailey. I had to fix that right away, so I went through every room (while Jenn and Eric were unpacking the car) and I left my mark. Boy, then everybody got upset. Jenn's mom started finding my marks all over her house and Jenn kept saying "You've got to be kidding" and she and her mom cleaned up each spot with Nature's Miracle cleaner. That stuff takes my scent away, which defeats the purpose of my marking entirely. Everyone watched me like a hawk the rest of the time. No fun. Don't they understand that marking is part of my job? My body and my brain tell me to do it. It's nature after all. I even squeezed into Bailey's little dog bed so I could have that as well. Jenn said that is was time for some changes when we get home. Whatever that means...

Want to learn more about canine urine marking? Click here.

No comments: